Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Going to the ToTo!!







So my little girl finally went to the potty! I have had a little potty forever and at first she liked it but never went on it. Then she got scared and never wanted to sit on it, but lately she has been telling me when she has to go and so I asked her if she wanted to use it before she got in the tub and then she went. I was so excited!! I know it won't be that easy, but now she knows and hopefully will continue telling me and going!! She is growing up way to fast. She is not my little girl anymore!! I'm sure she will kill me when she gets older with this pic!!

5 comments:

  1. Macklie I am so stinkin proud of you!!!!She is so stinkin cute!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is getting so big!! and that look on her fave is priceless!!! we have a little toilet but shaylee doesn't like it and bradyn thinks he can stand and go, and well... a 3 yr old just doesn't have very good aim!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too cute! I think she is too funny! I can't wait to see how she reacts to the new sister!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable! I feel like I went back in time when I looked at these pics! She looks so much I like you I can't stand it! You should dig out some pics of you at that age and post a look a like!

    ReplyDelete