Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Horses!!


So this Macklie on Thad's horse Oreo! She loves to go with him to feed the horses and so the last time he took her he put her on it. I was a nervous wreck thinking it was going to take off, but she was fine. I'm just a worry wart!! She loves to be with uncle Sha (thats what she calls him) And he loves her as much as she loves him. I think she has really stolen his heart and he his not his onry self when she is around unless she starts bugging him!! But I know he still loves her and would do anything for her! Its funny how these little girls steal guys hearts. The other day she kept getting into the cats water and finally he went over and told her NO!! And she just started crying like "you don't ever yell at me." Well it just broke his heart and he just had to grab and give her a big hug. I think he was crying cause he made her cry. It was so dang funny!! We love you uncle SHA!!

2 comments:

  1. That picture is so cute!!!! WHen Thad and Macklie are older they are going to LOVE that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a great pic! and you need to show me how to get the friends thing on your blog!!

    ReplyDelete